PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Saturday, June 04, 2005

So long!



This is my last posting for this period. It was a strange week to me, but I enjoyed guestblogging on PCL. I thank Sebastian for the opportunity, Roland for co-blogging and you all for reading :-)
It's a pity I didn''t get round to scanning all the drawings like I promised, but maybe that's for a next time. Meanwhile I'm going to take a short break myself. If you want to hear why, download the latest latest splogcast 7 (broadband, for narrow band version click here) and it will be clear as ehm... mud actually, but I mean it's a nice show of 87 minutes in which I try not to damage my vinyl too much again.

See you around somewhere!

Jan

0 comments: