PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Saturday, June 11, 2005

STP

Olaf reminisces: "... They opened a local Sonic Youth show, just before SY’s “Goo” album came out. That’s where I lucked into my copy of this 7”. The record was released in 1990, in a hand numbered limited edition of 100. For a while, that summer or fall, there was a copy on the wall at Pier Platters, in Hoboken, that included a clump of Thurston Moore’s hair. I think they were asking $100 for the special locks-grooves edition of one. It’s been fifteen years, so I may be wrong. Whatever the price was, I bet some Sonic Lifer bought it. ..."
stpback
Read more at Inaudible Cities Daily Weblog and listen to the rock.

0 comments: