PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Safari, Safari, Safari... INFORMATION!!

As you know by now (especially if you try to read this site running Safari or MacIE) there is a problem...
It seems that some of you are not able to view this blog properly.
I'm very sorry about this. I've been trying to solve this problem for the last two weeks unsuccessfully.
The problems started with the change of template.

I will not go back and use the old template as it were (because I hate it and it was ugly!!).
But I will try to build a new look on one of bloggers standard templates.
But I have no time and energy right now.
So, this will have to wait a few weeks or so.

Just to let you know.

So, Safari users and you Mac- and Apple people out there: I do not hate you!!! I will try to make things right next time.

/Z aka Sebastian

0 comments: