PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Monday, June 20, 2005

Tura Satana

"Tura Satana is one of the sexiest, toughest ass-kickers to ever grace a movie screen. Her role as Varla, the badass tough girl with out-of-this-world cleavage in Faster Pussycat, Kill! Kill! (which celebrates it's 40th Anniversary this year), is forever cemented as one of the greatest bad-girl roles in film history. Had Uma Thurman's Bride character come across Tura during one of the Kill Bill films, she would have most certainly met her match. We got a chance to ask some hard-hitting questions of this sexy film legend, from her days as a burlesque dancer, to her relationship with Elvis Presley, and she didn't pull any punches with her answers! "
...
What would you say was your worst out of control, stalker fan from your shows?
-How about people from the convention circuit?Oh, I don't get stalker fans. For one thing most of them are afraid of me. For another thing, my fans know that I can take care of myself. I once had a guy hide in my hotel room closet. After my show, I came in and proceeded to get ready for bed. When I went to hang up my clothes, there he was. He reached to grab me, but I got there first. He went flying across the room and wound up with a broken arm and busted nose and badly twisted leg. The house detective carried him out of my room and then I went to bed.
...
retroCRUSH interviews Tura Satana.

0 comments: