PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Monday, June 13, 2005

14 Scopitones In 14 Days

Spike (the man behind Bedazzled) is going to upload 14 Scopitones In 14 Days (of course inspired by RecordBrother!). I recommend you to go to his Scopitones' site where the scopitones will be present as well. I get the feeling that I'm in some kind of shopping mall around christmas every time I visit Bedazzled, if you know what I mean ;-) The Scopitones site is a little less overloaded with ads.
pcl2
First scopitone out is January Jones- "I've Got The World On A String"

Update: Spike removed the annoying ads in the right sidebar (or to be more precise). I, for one, think that this was a very good decision. Thank you. So now I can point in this direction without any major warnings and second thoughts. Bedazzled is a super great blog! (still with a lot of ads - but not that annoying anymore) :-)

0 comments: