PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Friday, June 24, 2005

Something went very wrong...

...with this template.

So, this blog is on hold until new template is finished.

Sorry folks.

/Z aka Sebastian

Update!!! In the meantime the old ugly template is back!
This also means that quite a few of the links I had placed in the side bar during the time the "new" template was up are lost. I will of course update. But, for the moment, I'm sick of this blog and all the problems the "new" template caused (and the time I spent on it..........!).
The weather is very friendly and nice here in Sweden. I think I'll have a week or two off line.

0 comments: