PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Friday, November 25, 2005

FaLaLaLaLa is Switched On Santa

The King Of Jingaling says: "Welcome to the beginning of the FaLaLaLaLa Christmas music season, where we'll be offering a featured album download each week, generally on Saturdays. But since the Christmas season at our household officially begins with the cup of coffee after Thanksgiving dinner, we give you our first offering. "
What A bleep-and-bloop (pre-)holiday seasons kick off! I think I have to open a bottle of Julmust. It's a must!
Switched On Santa by Sy Mann at FaLaLaLaLa.com.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya ##NAME##, just thought I'd say great post titled ##TITLE##. I'm looking for ##LINK## and I ended up here accidentally but I will make sure I return soon. Looking for in addition will keep me busy for a few hours.