PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Thursday, May 18, 2006

The Secret Visitors ... who are they?!


All blogs are being infiltrated by these very quite but oh so dangerous and sometimes leathal visitors. Who are they? What are they? Where do they come from? What are their purposes?
Why are they trying to wear us down by their day-before-doomsday silence.
Will we ever know?

But by god... I'm .... I'm .... I'm .... I'm one of them. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Thanks to Datajunkie.

Update: I think I have to defend myself a little by telling you I'm "reading" 650 blogs every single day. That leaves little time for a chat. But i will cut down on blogging and start commenting. I hope...

0 comments: