PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Friday, February 10, 2006

Lisa Krivacka

"When I was growing up, my family never went on a real vacation, so, once I left home and traveled a little, I became fascinated by travel postcards and began to collect them. I am especially interested in the postcards that depict banal destinations, like the State Highway Building in Columbia South Carolina, or the Rotary Club in Chicago, Il. I am also drawn to the outwardly innocent motels and diners, that probably don’t exist anymore. "
Lisa Krivacka: Paintings. (via gmtPlus9 (-15))
Painting displayed here: 'Concession Stand', found in American Standard. Click image for better view at source.

0 comments: