PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Advice me

How do I place a YouTube video in one of my entries? I'm an idiot. I know.
If I learn how to do it - should I?
Maybe it's just disturbing the peace here at PCL, I don't know...
I need your advice/input on this.

Thanks in advance.

/Z aka Sebastian

Updated: Karramarro has told me how-to (and it turned out to be a little easier than I thought). Now I'm more than a little embarrassed...
Now that I know how to do it. Do you want me to embedd the good stuff here or shall I just continue to link to the video at YouTube.

Btw - Karramarro's fantastic blog Papel Continuo is celebrating it's 2nd birthday today. Congratulations!

0 comments: