PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

FINALLY! THE WILD MAN IS HERE!

pcl2
Ok, here it finally is, that strange track from "An Evening With Wild Man Fischer" that we somehow managed to digitally fuck-up and we still don´t know what really happened. Anyway, sorry for the long wait. We´ve been kinda of busy here at the office spinning 78s and being lazy. As a mild compensation for your long suffering we´ve added on a few previously unreleased gems from Rhino Handmade´s long gone collection The Fischer King (1999). The first two tracks was recorded in September 1977, live at the Dodger Stadium. It´s basically Larry wandering around, singing and chatting with the crowd (these two are around ten minutes each). The third is a fine duet with Rosemary Clooney, recorded on the 15th of march in 1986. As Larry recalls it: Actually, I used to listen to it a lot because, you know, I liked Rosemary singing. I used to call her. She used to always be nice to me. I used to call her on Christmas and she would sing “White Christmas” to me. She was in the movie “White Christmas” with Bing Crosby. You didn´t know that, did you?

The entry for the complete download of "An Evening With Wild Man Fischer" has been updated, and the corrupt track has been replaced. All links have been updated.


BONUS TRACKS:

01 A Few Minutes With Larry At Dodger Stadium [includes performances of "Merry Go Round"/"I'm Selling Peanuts For The Dodgers" and "Monkeys Versus Donkeys"]
02 A Few More Minutes With Larry At Dodger Stadium [includes performances of "Jimmy Durante"/"Merry Go Round"/"My Name Is Larry"/"Oh Tina Tina My Little Schlemina"/"Answer Me Lord Above"/"Love Me Tender"/"The Rocket Rock"/"I'm Looking Over A Four Leaf Clover"/"Go To Rhino Records" and "I'm A Truck"]
03 It´s A Hard Business (duet with Rosemary Clooney)
04 Bye!

>Download (all 4 bonus tracks zipped -23MB) at files.ww, or
>Download (all 4 bonus tracks zipped -23MB) at zShare.

4 comments:

Timmy said...

Oh, man... I was linked to this site here today, after I was informed about the passing of Wildman. I would REALLY love to get thses bonus tracks. The 2 links seem to not be working... Can you REPOST, possibly? Thanx in advance. AND ~ Thanks for keeping Wildman alive for the future!

mrdantefontana said...

Sorry. This was uploaded over 5 years ago. These bonus files are no more. I will try to find the CD were they are stashed. But no promises. And it'll prolly take some time ....

Timmy said...

If you DO find that, my email is: TICDS@SBCGlobal.Net
And, THANX.......

Te said...

Ullo linques are dead pleez replace with Mediafire linque? Merci!