PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Vote for Pomegranate


I give give give to all of you all the time, and do I ask for anything in return? (short answer: NO). But now I do need your help with something. Hi, I'm Ange and I'm a Tootsie Pop addict, honestly, several bags of the things a week. Tootsie Pop recently introduced new trial flavors, and one of them is POMEGRANATE. Who the hell ever thought of POMEGRANATE as a candy flavor? Brilliant. The stellar portion of a Tequila Sunrise for chrissake. Name something other than grenadine that is pomegranate flavor. Who's ever actually eaten a real pomegranate, why do they even sell them in stores? Pomegranate Tootsie Pops are honestly the best thing ever. No, I swear I'm not high. PLEASE vote now for POMEGRANATE flavor Tootsie Pop, if only because it's so incredibly strange. Even those of you who live in backward Third World countries like Kazakhstan or Belgium where they probably don't even HAVE Tootsie Pops.

0 comments: