PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Saturday, June 28, 2008

"My First Visit to the Movies", by jayKayEss

jayKayEss, Unpleasant (and PCL contributor!):
"My first movie was Raiders Of The Lost Ark, which must have been a strange movie to take a six-year-old to. My mother and aunt said years later that they weren't sure whether I'd be able to sit still through the whole thing, and I think at the time I could tell they were a little bit nervous. Being a pragmatic and sensible child I was only really scared at the very end when the bad guys' faces melt off. I remember being excited entering the theater because I didn't really have a clear idea of what a "movie" was."
--jayKayEss--
Note: Click label: "My First Visit to the Movies", to read more first-movie-stories.

0 comments: