PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Friday, June 27, 2008

occasional Percy Trout co-host, allen






Allen is an old friend that I've known since I was in high school. One of my older brothers had an apartment next to Allen's in an old building in downtown Lexington. Allen introduced me to Frank Zappa. Allen is my supplier when it comes to old records, books, comics, figurines, toys, etc. He's a yard sale junkie... though, he likes to call himself a "rummage rodent." He finds out what you are into and then looks for it every weekend at yard and estate sales. He shops for many folks around town. He also runs a couple of stuffed-to-the-gills booths at a local flea market. Allen is extremely well-read... especially when it comes to world history.

He's an odd bird.. but an extremely nice guy.

-Percy

0 comments: