PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Sunday, January 21, 2007

A very late: Thank You!

Since I started these pages there have been links pointing in this direction. THAT is truly awesome. Every week all around the year there are "new" blogs and sites linking to PCL.
I just want to tell You all that I appreciate it and that these pages had been long gone if it weren't for You. The fact that anybody actually comes here on purpose blows my mind. Not like Monica Lewinsky. But still!

/Z aka mrdantefontana aka Sebastian

Ps. Sorry if I do not post as often as I used to do. Maybe I'm in a process of slow blogging death. I don't know. Sometimes when I wake up I spit on the computer screen.
Mornings have always been bad. It takes a cup of coffee and "Muleskinner blues" (and maybe some filmjölk too) to wake me up, and even more coffee to get me in an ok mood.

0 comments: