PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Hmf!

Ok, sorry about this junk-post!

If it is of any help for you I can honestly say I can't remember posting it! And I have no idea why I felt the urge to post it.

Anyway - don't worry - the hangover-gods are very angry at me today and are punishing me real hard. I am paying for my sins yesterday. And the gods will not leave me alone until I have promised to repent.

Trailer for 'The Devil's Rain' added by gatorrock785

O, You Traci Lords who are in heaven - Have Mercy! Take Me From This Garden of Evil!
I promise to be a good boy and do whatever You tell me to do.

Life. What an amazing thing.

/Z aka mrdantefontana

0 comments: