PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year


mrdantefontana and sister, Brunnsparken, Simrishamn.

Gals and Pals!

A New Year coming up in just a few hours (depending on where you're located of course!).
The tradition here says that I should post an old photography involving my own pretty face.

This year, however, there are 2 pretty faces (the other one is slightly prettier I honestly must admit).
Me and one of my sisters (the 2:nd sister wasn't around yet).
Me dressed in fashionably and politically correct (for that time) Mah Jong (swedish design label).
I think the year must have been 1975 (or perhaps 1974).

Happy New Year everybody!

/Z aka mrdantefontana

0 comments: