PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Friday, December 08, 2006

Blogger people: Your input on Blogger Beta.

Ok.
Shall I switch to Blogger Beta?
I'm allowed to do that as from today.

Your input please!

Thanks in advance.

/Z

Updated: Problem solved. Blogger.com is no longer offering me to go Blogger Beta. Can you believe it!!!
Anyway. Thanks for your feedback on this. If they offer me this "service" somewhere in the future I have decided not to upgrade. I am happy about the look and feel of this blog as it is. Chances are, if going Beta, that there will be severe problems transferring the current template to Beta mode if I have informed myself correctly. That is because I have done major changes (to make it look and behave the way I want!) to the original template.
I will not risk that. I want this blog to look the way it does.

0 comments: