PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Saturday, November 20, 2004

FaLaLaLaLa

A message from The King of Jingaling:
"'Tis the season...
Santa knows that you've been good little girls and boys and so he has something for you.


I'm proud to announce that FaLaLaLaLa.com is ready for you to come visit.

Before you get too excited, the actual music downloads will still not be posted until next Friday, November 26th.
I'm still fairly traditional and don't like to rush the season too much. The anticipation is part of the joy for me.

While the music is not posted yet, I wanted to give folks some time to poke around. At this point the format of the site is a message board.

I wish that I had more time to really put together a more full site, but work projects and two kids made that tough. So it's going to be pretty basic for now.

In order to view the forum with the music downloads you will need to register for the site. I do this only in the hope of encouraging a sense of community. Once you have registered there is no requirement to post or participate and your information will be kept strictly confidential. But I hope that you decide to stick around and share your love of Christmas music with like-minded folks."
http://www.falalalala.com/

/Z

0 comments: