PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

The Three Suns

"There's probably a hard core world-wide fanbase of like 10 people for the Three Suns. But if you're one of those 10, than this is IT for 3 Suns rarities."
This was an excerpt of what Show & Tell had to say about The Three Suns - In Japan.
Sem presents his downloadable album: "I bought this LP at the BEST recycle shop in downtown, downtrodden Osaka near the famous Tsutenkaku tower. The old guy who runs the shop is one of the friendliest people I've ever met in Osaka. And he loves a chat!!! More stories about this bloke very soon as I went there again there recently, mainly on behalf of our beloved Magnus. Who am I kidding? I went for my own addiction ... heh heh.
A big plus was the sexy young chick who happened to be there at the same time. I don't know what she was looking for but she would have been very at home on the cover of one of the rekkids I bought. She was a stunner!"
http://www.retrolicious.com/exl/semsinatra/

/Z

2 comments:

litlgrey said...

I wouldn't say The Three Suns have but ten fans worldwide. Even now they have a web presence belying such a claim. Trust me, SOMEONE is buying all of those reissues, and it isn't the same ten people every time. Commercial CDs don't come out because ten people want them to.

Anonymous said...

Very nice site. I own exactly one Three Suns EP: Hi-Fi and Wide. I guess that makes me one of the 10 fans.