PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

The Mystery of Love

"In moments when my desire to know God was so intense that I would willingly have shed this mortal body had that been the path to union with the Divine... in those moments driven by desire I have found God in my music... sometimes in two simple chords on my harp or guitar have I heard angel voices in the exqusite overtones and harmonies suspended in the air yet vibrating within me. And they expressed in definite terms what God is... terms too definite for ambigious words. That is the nature of my music... that is the source of my poetry. It is all healing." -- Marr'Del, from the liner notes.
Made available by Douglas Mcgowan at Nothing Exceptional.
http://www.radioislanegra.com/dbm/ne/LP/marrdel.html

/Z

0 comments: