PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

All Round Show AB

Bellybongo tells us: "This is a very strange Swedish record from the late 1960s or early 1970s, it's a vanity pressing featuring available artists in manager Valter Edbergs Supermarket shows. I had noticed this oddity a few times browsing records at local thrift stores and fleamarkets, but for some reason not bought it, then after an alcohol drenched evening at Tiki Room of Stockholm, my pal Stefan played it for me, and I was floored! He played the B-side that has one of the weirdest tracks I have heard from Sweden, and it was made by a famous guy, Johnny Öst, part of the Öst family, wellknown Swedish artists."
All Round Show AB
http://www.bellybongo.com/links/sharity.html

/Z

0 comments: