PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Conan & Valeria

Dear Conan: "Write in and Conan will answer all your questions. Be careful though.. Conan's been known to get angry pretty easily and you wouldn't want that. The last person to piss Conan off ended up with one less arm. But despite all that, Conan is by far the best source of information and advice on the internet, so send in your questions today!"

"I am a Viking who was forced to cut off his Viking locks in order to join the Marine Corps. I no longer feel as Viking-like without my very long hair. What can a present day killer such as myself do to maintain my Viking Feel?"

Mail Conan Now!
Valeria is always around.
http://home.thezone.net/~jgillard/DearConan.htm

/Z

0 comments: