PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Friday, September 28, 2007

Welcome to the new Dumpers!

I'd like to take this opportunity to offer a hearty handclasp of friendship to the two new PCL Linkdumpers, Johnnyuma and Phantom of the Radio.

Mr. Radio maintains a swell blog entitled Do You Speak English (shuh-YEAH, like who DOESN'T), from which I have stolen many great things to post here and elsewhere. His addition will surely cut my posts in half, which may not be such a bad thing.

Mr. Yuma is a close personal friend of mine for a great many years from the Stumbleupon realm. He once confided in me of his previous career as a British pop star by the name of Leapy Lee, at least I think it was him. Maybe he told me he was once homeless in New Orleans for three weeks, I forget which. In his spare time Mr. Yuma enjoys scrapbooking, singing along to the music of Enya while wearing sparkly spandex, and cheating on his Income Tax returns. Anyway, he will be a stellar addition to the team as well. And was too lazy to post his own introduction to this site and asked me to do it for him, so this is what he gets. Viva Leapy!!

0 comments: