PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Monday, May 09, 2005

Olé!

This weekend I had the pleasure of meeting Bellybongo for the first time in person. The Tiki gods were with us. We had a couple of Czech lager, and soon friendship filled the air and our haunted souls. Magnus met up with good friends of his (all good people!) - and I brought the the whole HTMPL production team. We went to a mod club downtown, Malmö, called The Gabb (Hey! Check out their Flyers!).
We had great fun! Next time I hit the "northern" parts of Sweden maybe I could get Magnus to hook up with me in Stockholm. I think we should fit in really perfect at
Sunkits Baklucka (Hopefully not a one time event!). Maybe in August?

And today it's Bibi's birthday. Happy birthday youngster!

So. I'm back.
:-)

0 comments: