PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Want an entry here??

Third blog entry contest of '05

The first one to leave a comment I will blog next.
If you don't manage a site/blog I will blog an interview with you (or blog whatever you'd like me to blog)!
The contest is open for everyone except the earlier winners: Jolly Roger, Ken Minter, Michelle, Spike, MrBaliHai, Gonzalez on Speed, Evenings on the Lake and Feaverish.

Ready? Go!

/Z aka Sebastian

Update: While you're waiting on the next entry you could surf through my 300 feeds at Bloglines which I just made publicly availabel or listen to the Kiss Podcast.
And while I'm here I think I'd like to check on the blogosphere. Say after me: "Malmööööööö" Just like that.

0 comments: