PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Conway Twitty


Conway Twitty
Originally uploaded by ⓑⓘⓡⓒⓗ from memphis

Aaah, so disappointed I never got to Twitty City when it was open....oh wait, yes I did, but decided not to pay the admission fee and just listen to Conway music being blasted over the loudspeakers outside instead. I can probably buy a souvenir shot glass on eBay too, so I can pretend I went inside.

3 comments:

K. R. Seward said...

"shot glass on Ebay" 'cause it's own-lee may-hake bee-leeve . . . (no, I totally can't spell--thanks for posting)

Lemmy Caution said...

Very, very cool. What this world needs now is MORE TWITTY! Good good stuff! Thanks!

mcyeager said...

in my youth he was cleverly known as Congay Titty.