PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Friday, June 25, 2010

Abandonment and other Mysteries



I suppose posting images from a blog with over 1100 followers means this site is old news to many of you, but I had never seen Accidental Mysteries before, so maybe its lovely images of abandoned buildings and artifacts of the past are new to some of you, too.

2 comments:

Donna Lethal said...

Hell, I've never heard of it, so there!

nervs said...

everything is mystery?
for 2nd time in 2 years I shared
pcl link dump with a creatif sort

i love 2keep it my secret,
afraid if i tell2many
i lose my mojo.

i do what i can.
thank you.