PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

You're Gonna Love It, Cuz I don't


Honest to God, this album absolutely grated on my nerves and I couldn't delete it quickly enough, which probably means since I'm so totally out of synch with blogging anymore, it will probably be universally adored. So have at it, I'm back listening to Cacka Israelsson.

5 comments:

stinky diver said...

I found this record on another blog a few years ago. Its incredible! If you love sci-fi, or cool sound effects for that matter, get this album!

Desuko. said...

Yeah, I downloaded it a while back and like it too. Especially now that we're living in THE FUTURE.

Robble77 said...

How can you go past a 'Gayway to Heaven"?

Domenic Ciccone (AKA Martooni) said...

Some pretty sounds on that album. Buzzing, clanking, humming. Will have to listen to it again. Put up the volume very loud for the cats.

Mr Fab said...

And the narration RULES!