PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Photos of TV



I sometimes find that taking pictures of the TV is helpful in sharing my amazement at the weirdness the matrix has to offer us over at GlyphJockey. I'm not above TV, sneering at the common folk, haughty in my self-assured cathode ray celibacy, on my way to the regatta with a volume of Proust under my arm, my imaginary mortarboard teetering atop my healthy pulsating cortex.

Nope- I watch TV.

So I was really amazed to see this wonderful (Notice the italics? - That's me gushing...) collection of photos taken off the TV by bigshot writer Mike Sacks. I got sucked in and would have peed if I didn't have such a robust urethra. (ability to write name, put out fire, etc.) You will love it, or I will hate you. No, really I won't. Link at pic and link, link followers.

0 comments: