PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Hi-Fi Masterpiece


There are so many gems on this crappy-kitsch Hi-Fi Masterpiece (it says so on the back cover, so it MUST be true) I had trouble deciding which to use as an example. If soap opera organ meets flirtatiously eloquent accordion combo is YOUR cup of tea, go get this winner from the Triads, this one will grace my playlists for some time to come.

The Triads - El Cumbanchero

4 comments:

gloveshot said...

That certainly is something.

Thombeau said...

This totally made my day.

Stephen Niccolls said...

OH THANK YOU!!!!!!

Sellino Films said...

I'm not sure... being Portuguese-American, I detect something weirdly comforting and familiar about this...