PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Mossi File - Part VI - Video Edition

For those of you who are fortunate enough to be worthy of my "friendship" on that social network thingamajiggy, you are aware of my Card Of The Day project. For the past 365 days, I have featured a bubble gum card of my youth as the feature and then enjoyed and/or endured your snarky comments.

As a final gift to my legions, I spent a good 1/2 hour toiling over this video edit of selected cards to the strains of the Harry Simeone Singers - It's a Beautiful Day for a Ballgame.

2 comments:

baikinange said...

The Chicago Cubs used this song for many years for the open of their radio broadcast, I think up through the early 1980s.

Desuko. said...

The Dodgers have been doing the same thing for just as long, and still do. It's a classic.