PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Monday, June 06, 2011

Feminarium

Frits Jonker: I have no idea how many pages material i have for my “Feminarium”, as i have i called my scrapbook with pictures of women that i like because they look strong, sexy, attractive or intriguing. A large part of the picturse and pages is still missing. It must be somewhere in the house, but miss-filed. An even bigger part exists in the form of little red books. For many years i tried to describe the pictures in these little red books. I gave that up: it is better to let the images speak for themselves. I will try to re-use the picturse in these little red books fir the Feminarium, but that is something for later, when i have nothing else to do.
Here are some recent pages:


0 comments: