PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Sunday, May 10, 2009

License Plate Purse





You all know I love fashion and am a proud "Jersey Girl". What you don't know is that I'm also into recycling...and not just vintage frocks.
Is this a purse I need? (note--It's on sale at ebags.com)

The musical tie-in:


This is Sticks and Stones covering "Atlantic City". They were a band while I was in university. Jack Terricloth went on to form World/Inferno Friendship Society, a punk cabaret act out of Brooklyn.

Currently, Jack Terricloth is doing a show called the Midnight Formals over at Joe's Pub in NYC. I saw it the other night and enjoyed it very much. Info for the show is here.

0 comments: