PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Moist Towelette Museum


I'm feeling a little nostalgic today for some of these ancient (by internet standards) websites of collections by the obsessive-compulsive. Like the Moist Towelette Museum, which was last updated in 2007. I've already posted the link to another old old old favorite online collection the Furnace Sticker Museum. Y'all let me know if you ever stumble across a Rain Bonnet Museum website, OK?

2 comments:

Doctor Bonkersane said...

Is nothing sacred? Must I wipe my dainty areas with Mr. Spock's face?

baikinange said...

I suppose the mammowipe could be used on man-mammos as well.