PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Boring Post


I have a high tolerance for boring; in fact I find that the more I dig into the more mundane parts of life looking for beauty and oddness, the happier I get. The online Furnace Sticker Museum is an old favorite, .I have no idea what possessed me to seek it out again, but it's still around, and completely unchanged from when I first saw it probably 5 or more years ago.

In response to my Facebook post of the sticker museum, Tidious Ted responded with the gloriously unnecessary Femtiolasjakten site, a love affair with the thermos flask.Now if only these museums had gift shop t-shirts, my life would be complete.

0 comments: