PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Effets Spéciaux

" ... Don't let the bright magenta colored cover of this album deceive you. Many of the tracks on this release consist of haunting ambient music, punctuated by a variety of percussion instruments, deep bass, electronic synths and strange sound effects. On the whole, Umiliani creates an atmosphere that is bleak, desolate, and mysterious. ..."
Piero Umiliani - Effets Spéciaux. Available thanks to Digital MeltdOwn.


Piero Umiliani - Batiments N° 1

1 comments:

Zer0_II said...

I was just browsing your blog and unexpectedly stumbled across this post. Thank you for mentioning Digital Meltd0wn. This is truly one of my favorite library music albums and I can't recommend this album enough, particularly for those who love library, experimental or avant-garde music. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have numerous Piero Umiliani albums. Please let me know if you have any requests. Take care.