PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's a Veritable Bulgari-a-thon!



The Mr. and I were just sitting around lamenting the total lack of availability of music from 1970s Bulgarian TV (I swear to God! You can ask him!) and --synchronicity alert!--guess what I found! Music from Й. Марчинков and И. Велчев and Мечо Пух and then a whole lot of other folks you may not be familiar with. But you soon will be, when you download the swell compilation from Bulgarian Originals!

1 comments:

Donna Lethal said...

Wow. I have an apartment full of Bulgarian guys in my building. They're pretty fabulous. They lay on the lawn and sunbathe with their new tats ... and barbecue almost every night. I'm fascinated by them.