PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Monday, October 05, 2009

More news

The Brogroll here at PCL was kind of my pride ... a couple of years ago. But due to my slacking the blogroll more or less became a wasteland with corrupt links, dead links and links to spam and the occasional super link.
We can't have that. A blogroll should be up to date and links should take you to the place required.
So ... all links in the blogroll has been throwed away. Now we can start from scratch.
I hope you will all dig this and not get too upset.

We also have a new contact address: pcllinkdump@gmail.com (you'll find it to the right as well).
Ange and (occasionally) I will both have access and answer requests, questions or whatever.
I do not longer answer on the old address.

/Z aka mrdantefontana

0 comments: