PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Monday, May 21, 2012

ok, just ONE more time...

A few weeks ago I mentioned the previously never released official video of In My Spaceship had finally surfaced, but youtube seemed to have digestive trouble with it, so we took it offline... Here it is again. Personally I am amazed by the response I still get almost weekly on this song. I recorded it in 2003. The children involved have all reached adult age and also the uprise of the song about 5 years later seems decades away now. But apparently the song is still being played at certain radiostations and discotheques. New re-mixes are still being made and last week I got a request of a documentary maker to use the track. So I suppose not everybody is as fed up with the song as I am. And also, I have dear memories to recording this video with Ola Vasiljeva and cameraman Itay Ziv in december 2009 at the Rijksakademie van Beeldende Kunsten in Amsterdam. So for the last time: YES! I've HAD it up to here!!!


Best wishes, Jan Turkenburg
www.janturkenburg.com  www.inmyspaceship.com

0 comments: