PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Marika Rökk - Mir ist so langweilig 1958

Found at retro vintage modern hi-fi



I am the moon lady There is only one I live here alone in Neutronen The man in the moon is my father My house is directly behind the moon I am bored (It is so boring) (repeated twice more) Nothing is going on here I am alone without a man I am so bored, I am so bored I have no friends here with whom to gossip There is no movie house There is no television There is no Rock and roll or jazz I cannot go to the hair salon I say only "bonjour tristesse" It is so boring It is so boring It is so boring.

1 comments:

Domenic Ciccone (AKA Martooni) said...

This really is something. Space Age kitch morphing into Exotica. All in German!