PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I am Mr. Dante Fontana, and I'm a PCL addict.

Hi, gangsters!

Looks like I'm back posting stuff to this blog.
For those who don't remember me: I used to post a lot of stuff here a long time ago. I'm now in the process of getting up on the bike once more.

I am Mr. Dante Fontana, and I'm a PCL addict.
Will this ever blow over? Hell no!

/Z aka mrdantefontana

5 comments:

Kenn Minter said...

I've heard of you ... and your kind.

No sir ... I don't like it.

glyphjockey said...

What the who now?

Martin Klasch said...

I don't understand. Who are you? Who let you in? From under which stone...?

baikinange said...

Mr. Dante Fontana IS PCL. The rest of us are just here to try to amuse HIM.

gloveshot said...

Some habits are hard to break. Thankfully your habit supports my habit, you post, I read, watch and listen and learn. Thank you Mr. Dante Fontana and friends, you make every day special.