PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Larry Page Orchestra

"Larry 'who' I hear you say, well he had some quite groovy albums in the 60s and 70s. One of my favourite lounge albums featuring well known beat artists is his Kinky Music from 1965 and I'm pretty sure the Kinks are in the mix somewhere and I think that's them on the cover. The album's right up there with the Hollyridge Strings Play The Beatles and Andrew Oldham's Stones homage.

Anyhow here's Larry with quite a bit of the aforesaid Kinky album and a good smattering of some of his funky stuff including some disco and I don't usually like disco.",
Xtabays World presents Kinky Beats from The Larry Page Orchestra.
Boomp3.com
Boomp3.com

0 comments: