PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Friday, August 29, 2008

MODel Rods



Wow. 12 days without a post.
Miss me? Don't answer.

I was contacted by someone who liked GlyphJockey, and in gratitude for my effort he sent me this link which turned out to be pretty cool, and part of a deeper obsession. About it I refuse to say "When I was a kid blah, blah, blah...."

The observation I would like to make is how cool it must've been to work on this stuff. It was broad and extensive in its heyday, and the designer's imagination could run wild - with Big Daddy Roth as the discipline's Pope.

Top two pics are also links to the list.












Thanks Matt!

0 comments: