PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Saturday, August 30, 2008

The revenge of the misunderstood.

I'm a mess today. Well, actually I was a mess yesterday. Can't remember anything from the last 2 hours before I was hitting bed with a wounded foot and a delirous mind. I hope I did have some strange kind of fun myself though, and not just being a laughingstock. Anyway, I live.

So it may not be the best day to declare my intentions to become the next President of The United States of America. But I relly think I need to do something. And by chosing me we are all going to be winners. You'll get more money, more peace, more sex and much less boring stuff like taxes and decaf. You'll get the fun Swede who still can get pissed drunk at any day.

The breaking news announced.

Thanks Kim!

0 comments: