PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

This week ...

... 4 years ago I started this site. Are there any readers still here from the start? I doubt it. The first months PCL didn't have that many hits. Most came, I think, from email-lists where I was a member and advertised the URL to. They came here and was greeted by this look.
But eventually the crowd grew a little bigger. And now some of them are highly appreciated team members.
PCL LinkDump is a team effort. But I think my initial idea to post about pop culture unveiling the obscure but fantastic parts as well as of course appreciating the more mainstream but good stuff still stands.
PCL is diverse, funny, artsy, childish, stylish, vulgar and utterly sexy.
And we are here to stay for another year.

I hope you have enjoyed the ride so far.

/Z aka mrdantefontana

0 comments: