PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Friday, August 29, 2008

Pince-moi, j'hallucine!



I tried to get my PCL cohorts to help me re-enact this Annie Cordy performance of "Tata Yoyo", costumes and all (here in the PCL penthouse overlooking Central Park), but they all refused. Every last one of them. Geez guys, it's a loincloth AND a chest plate, why all the false modesty? And I was even going to give Percy Trout a turn at being Annie!

I shall just have to placate myself with this pizazz-soaked download of Annie Cordy hits about Tarzan and Jane, hula hoops, "Hot Diggety" in French, and damn me, even a version of the Ballad of Davy Crockett that I could have used a week ago! All courtesy of Quiet, There's a Lady on Stage.

And did you know that "Shooby-doo" in French is "choubidou"? Mais oui, mon cher.

0 comments: