PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Friday, October 30, 2009

Sing Along with the TV Themes



I am thrilled that I'm Learning to Share is back from hiatus, and even more thrilled that he linked to a very superior list of vintage TV theme music with their seldom-heard lyrics, posted several years back on You Don't Have to Visit This Blog. If you missed it when it was originally posted in 2006 (myself, I missed it because I had a dental appointment that day) you can still groove to Peggy Lee's Bewitched, Sarah Vaughn's Peter Gunn, Hugo Montenegro's I Dream of Jeannie, and the Hogan's Heroes theme performed by members of the show's cast.

0 comments: