PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Psychotronic Film Posters and Fumetti Covers


While I consider it a bit tacky to link to myself, I wanted to share this gallery of movie posters and one-sheets I recently created as a companion piece to my collection of title cards from cheesy sci-fi, schlock horror, cult, and all-around Psychotronic filmage. Picasso once said that good taste is the enemy of creativity, and with their twisted imagery, bizarre fonts, and sensational subject matter, I think these posters prove that the old Cubist sex-fiend was right.

(Link: Psychotronic Movie Posters)

And just so this post isn't all about me, here's a link to a shocking gallery of cover images for Italian Fumetti comics, uploaded to Flickr by Groovy Age of Horror's Curt Purcell. These images are definitely Not Safe For Work, and require a Flickr account to view. If you don't have an account, you can sign up for free.

(Link: Curt Purcell's Fumetti Cover Collection on Flickr)

0 comments: