PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Street Boners

I'm the type of guy who wants to read a book in the airport, but I just end up staring at people. I can't help it. (Hey that's how I met Mickey Dolenz! by bein' ever people-vigilant!)

Back in April of '07 I posted (Maybe my second for PCL) about Vice magazine's do's and Don't's. Well, it appears that Gavin from Vice has split off and founded Street Boners and TV Carnage- more delicious godawful people watching. Look away, if you can....



And speaking of boners, here's some classic TV boner action



I know, I know, mishmoshy, yet entertaining nonetheless!

0 comments: